At the entrance of Chora, we can taste the typical Cycladic cuisine, at the traditional tavern “Liotrivi”. Here we can combine the island hospitality with the traditional Aegean environment!
Mr. Vangelis Prasinos and all the tavern staff welcome you warmly since 1993 and are willing to serve you with their local flavors every day.
The menu list includes a variety of salads, appetizers, homemade specialties and main dishes. In addition, you can choose from greasy dishes and pasta, or delicious “grilled” dishes, that are well-cooked with love, with the use of local ingredients!
The specialties menu includes, among others:
- Kalogiros (eggplant with beef, feta, tomato and cheese in the oven),
- Peasant (Calf, vegetables and cheese in a clay pot in the oven),
- Cottage (Lamb with vegetables and tomato in sheet in the oven).
In addition, you can taste a variety of meat and fish dishes.
The available sweets such as kataifi, baklavas or galaktoboureko leave a wonderful, “sweet” flavor after eating.
We are waiting for you in our place and on the first floor yard where you can admire the view of the Aegean sea, the traditional windmills of Chora and the Venetian Castle, in a rich Aegean gastronomic experience!
We are open from mid-May to early October from 12.30 am until late at night.
- Bonus Tip: “Liotrivi” is a member of the “Aegean Cuisine” initiative. A lot of restaurants in the South Aegean that make the most of the particularly rich Aegean wine-gastronomy, with the aim of promoting their locally produced products.
- Bonus tip 2: “Liotrivi” uses fresh fruit and vegetables, which are grown with care in its vegetable garden!
- Bonus tip 3: The tavern also has vegetarian options. Be informed about this.
- Bonus tip 4: When you finish your meal, Vangelis will treat you yogurt with carrot and Amorgian psimeni raki.
“Liotrivi” is on TripAdvisor.