The British new multimedia brand Telegraph suggests a list of ten Greek places that tourists must visit during their visit to our country! Amorgos with The Holy Monastery of Hozoviotissa is on the list!
Monastery amorgos list telegraph
The current list is as follows:
- The “Odontotos-Toothy” Railroad in Kalavryta,
- The Holy Monastery of Hozoviotissa Amorgos,
- The cave of Apocalypse on the island of Patmos,
- The Marble village of Pyrgos in Tinos,
- The statue of the kouros, at the Apollonas vilage Naxos,
- The Grevena as a Fungi town, (because of its 1,300 species of mushrooms growing)
- The “haunted” Sanatorium in Parnitha, Athens,
- The lagoon in Gialova, Messinia, which is a protected wetland,
- The Lighthouse Greek museum in Athens, (for the visually impaired),
- The museum dedicated to the life of Kemal Atatürk in Thessaloniki.
Κάντε κλικ στην ελληνική σημαία στο επάνω αριστερό μέρος του μενού μας και διαβάστε την ανάρτηση στα ελληνικά.
You may see the relevant article and photos of the Telegraph.
The Holy Monastery was also voted as one of the top attractions of Greece by the users of TripAdvisor, as part of the Travelers’ Choice Awards for 2018!
Hurry up! It’s time to start planning your holidays this Summer in Amorgos. You can make your reservation directly to the available hotels without a commission via go-amorgos.gr website.